Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, and are aware of the following terms and conditions as well as other applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. DiViS DVR.com reserves the right to add, remove or edit any material without notice. For questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- Accepted payment methods are Visa, Master, Discover Card, American Express, and PayPal.
- If shipping address differs from billing address, you must call the number on the back of your credit card to add as an authorized shipping address to your card. This is for your protection and to reduce credit card fraud and identity theft.
- When using PayPal, all orders must be shipped to PayPal confirmed shipping address. No exceptions.
- International buyers may be required to fax in proof of billing and shipping address. Also when purchasing for the first time, international buyers may be asked to use wire transfer.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Most items will be shipped within one business day of receiving cleared payment.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For all return and RMA services, you are responsible for return shipping and we recommend that return shipments are insured and traceable, as we will not be held accountable for lost, damages, or misplaced shipments. Returns that are packaged contrary to the shipping carrier’s packaging requirements will void the RMA.
- Merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days from purchase date unless otherwise stated.
- Complete the return form, which can be obtained from our download page and send it to email@example.com.
- Return department will either fax or email back with a return number, which is only valid for 14 calendar days, or provide a reason for denial.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition and packaging with all the items, accessories, and proper documentation including Return Request form. Otherwise, restocking fee may apply.
- Except international shipping, all exchanged products will be returned via UPS Ground ONLY, and DiViS DVR.com will assume the freight fee. Any other desired shipping method will be charged accordingly.
- Any and all refunds made are within the limits of the product price paid by the customer.
- No exchange/refund will be issued without valid return number or if DiViS DVR.com security seal shows any sign of tampering.
- Any evidence of neglect, misuse, or abuse will result in denial of your exchange/refund. DiViS DVR.com will hold you accountable for any scratch, dent and cosmetic blemish.
- Special-ordered items are non-refundable.
- All items that fail within 10 days from the invoice date will be considered DOA (Defect on Arrival). DiViS DVR.com will replace only the DOA product based on the product’s availability.
- Please complete the RMA form, which can be obtained from our download page and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any incomplete field may halt or cause delay on the RMA process.
- RMA department will either fax or email back with an RMA number, which is only valid for 14 calendar days, or provide a reason for denial.
- DiViS DVR.com will only replace the defective product unless otherwise requested and approved on the RMA request form.
- DiViS DVR.com will repair / replace the defective item within one year from the original invoice date without charge unless otherwise stated. Any service outside of the warranty date will be assessed upon physical inspection of product.
- The original warranty carries over to the products repaired / replaced through RMA process. Repaired / replaced products whose warranty had expired will have a renewed warranty of 90 days.
- Only return the product mentioned on the RMA request form; DiViS DVR.com will not keep any accessory for repair / replacement services. However, if applicable, both master and slave board must be returned together.
- RMA packaging must enclose a copy of RMA request form with valid RMA number and include a legible print or label on the outside of the box with RMA number.
- Except international shipping, all repaired / replaced products will be returned via UPS Ground ONLY, and DiViS DVR.com will assume the freight fee. Any other desired shipping method or the return of products deemed not defective will be charged accordingly.
- DiViS DVR.com may reject your RMA request if there is any evidence of neglect, misuse, abuse, or tampering of DiViS DVR.com security seal.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unless otherwise noted, all information including text, code, live demo, images, or other materials contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by DiViS DVR.com or other third parties. You may not use, copy, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit, upload or distribute the contents or elements of this website in any way without DiViS DVR.com’s express prior written consent.
DiViS DVR.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. NEITHER DiViS DVR.com NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
DiViS DVR.com assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
DiViS DVR.com uses commercially reasonable efforts to assure the accuracy of the information on this Site. All Information contained on this Site, however, may be changed and updated at any time without notice, and may contain errors or inaccuracies. This Site also contains information provided by third parties. DiViS DVR.com makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, truth, quality, suitability, or reliability of such information; and DiViS DVR.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided by such third parties.