DiViS DVR supports a variety of mobile platforms, from which users can access their DVR systems. Our mobile solution, DiViS DVR Viewer, is fast and easy to use, allowing users to monitor surveillance on the go.
Access your DiViS DVR regardless of time and place
Many times, users want to connect to their DVRs when they're out of office, not at home, or simply when they don't have access to a PC. And many times, those same users find that they have very limited access or that they simply can't connect to their surveillance solutions.
At DiViS DVR, we recognize the need to assure you that your workplace or your family at home are safe when you're not around. With our mobile solution, you have full access to your DVR whenever and wherever directly on your mobile device.
Do more on your mobile
You have access to not only the live image but also other controls that allow you to do more.
DiViS DVR mobile allows users to view several channels at the same time, control any PTZ cameras directly from their phone, and even connect to multiple DVR systems at once. Additionally, DiViS DVR Viewer allows users to view previously recorded data over mobile data and save a specific configuration for connecting more quickly.
Connect from various mobile platforms
- Support iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Black Berry
- Available to monitor IP camera which is linked to DiViS DVR at mobile phone
- Easy Control PTZ camera by touching a point on screen with finger
- Able to print POS data on screen
- Support "Favorite" function for frequently accessing DiViS DVR
- Support multi view function for live display (1, 6, 12 view)
- Support multi view function for search data (1, 6, 12 view)
- Support multi view to monitor several DiViS DVR systems at a time
- Support "Favorite" function for multisite live view
- Support wide screen view for live display and search
- Support digital zoom in/out with two fingers getting narrow and wide
- Enable to change image by finger wiping on the screen
- Ease data search by selecting date and time of saved data
- Able to capture screen user wants
- Automatically reconnect DiViS DVR system if the connection is closed because of weak condition
- Enable to set password to prevent unauthorized user from monitoring data
- Able to check system time if the DiViS DVR system is located at different time zone
- Support several languages including English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/divis-dvr-viewer/id438414989?mt=8&ls=1
- Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.divisdvr&feature