POS integration allows the user to display and record both POS data and image together.
So user can see if the correct items were scanned and actually verify with the image.
Don't use POS and DVR separately
For stores using POS and DVR separately, DiViS DVR provides easy integration with almost any POS device and user-friendly interface to navigate. DiViS DVR receives POS data as text (ASCII) via serial (COM) port or LAN.
Resolve customer claims
Monitor franchise stores
Support legacy POS to latest POS
DiViS DVR receives transactions from latest POS with TCP/IP port.
DiViS DVR receives transactions as text data to XML data.
Integration POS and DiViS DVR
One DiViS DVR with several POS
- Enable to connect 32 POS systems with a DiViS DVR system
- Enable to connect with Serial port or TCP/IP
- Support extending Serial Port and USB type Serial Port
- Support Microsoft Access, MS SQL, and MySQL database
- Enable to support text data and XML data from POS
- Easy protocol everyone can make connection with POS
- Item Search: easy find saved item
- Enable to search total price for each transaction
- Support a diversity of printing methods (Combined POS data, Display Hidden, Saved data at POS, and Transaction)
- Enable to change font of POS data to display
- Enable to find data within user selected
- Enable to find text
- Enable to find registered item (Item Search)
- Enable to find item price
- Enable to find items within user selected bounds
- Enable to find data
- Support data bookmark
- Enable to save or print image or save video clip
- Enable to search POS data through DiViS-Net or Web
- Enable to monitor, save, and search data at CMS
- Enable to monitor POS data real time at Mobile Viewer (iPhone/iPad, Android)